Our Client Care Coordinator is an integral part of the overall client experience here at Mountview. We are regarded as a premium provider in the landscape industry, and always strive to deliver the ultimate client experience. We embrace a fun, family oriented-work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our outstanding reputation is built on our Core Values: Professionalism, Accountability, and Integrity.
The Client Care Coordinator’s Role: This position plays an important role in our sales and client service reputation. The Client Care Coordinator will collaborate with our Operations Manager to ensure our clients have a positive, professional, and mutually satisfying experience. You will take pride in building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients with varying lengths and scopes of contracts.
Client Care Coordinator’s Responsibilities:
- Greeting clients in a professional, courteous, consultative manner
- Serving as the main point of contact for contract clients
- Managing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Business development with prospective clients
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling our services
- Snow and ice removal responsibilities during the winter season on a 24hr schedule
The Results We See From Great Customer Care Coordinator:
- High client satisfaction, loyal relationships and increased referrals
- An absence of missed opportunities and/or client concerns
- Increased sales from proactive upselling/cross-selling
This position offers a competitive hourly wage, with considerations made for additional training/certifications. In addition, the successful candidate will be offered a comprehensive benefits package as well as opportunity to participate in company-matched savings plan and ongoing paid training opportunities. A laptop and company paid cell phone will be provided, as well as use of company vehicles for work related travel.
- 3 years of account management experience, ideally within the landscape industry
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Outstanding problem-solving
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable while multitasking
- Working knowledge of CRM software
- Valid G Class Driver’s Licence