Our Landscape Construction Coordinator will play an important role in the Landscape Construction Division. This position will collaborate with the construction teams to ensure projects of various sizes are completed according to design, budget and timeline. We are known as a premium provider in the landscape industry, and always strive to deliver the ultimate client experience. We embrace a fun, family oriented-work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our outstanding reputation is built on our Core Values: Professionalism, Accountability, and Integrity.
Landscape Construction Coordinator’s Role: This position will liaise with both the Construction Manager and Construction Supervisor on projects to ensure timelines are met, and designs are completed seamlessly and according to plan, while exceeding client expectations.
The Landscape Construction Coordinator’s Responsibilities:
- Greeting clients in a professional, courteous, consultative manner
- Scheduling projects of various sizes
- Site visits for new/ongoing projects
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling our services
- Managing an evolving job site
- Ordering and tracking of materials
- Liaising with Managers, Supervisors and crews on multiple projects
- Snow and ice removal responsibilities during the winter season on a 24hr schedule
This position offers a competitive hourly wage, with considerations made for additional training/certifications. In addition, the successful candidate will be offered a comprehensive benefits package as well as opportunity to participate in company-matched savings plan and ongoing paid training opportunities. A laptop and company paid cell phone will be provided, as well as use of company vehicles for work related travel.
- Horticulture Degree or Diploma or relevant working experience
- 3 years of project coordinator experience, ideally within the landscape industry
- Ability to read Landscape plans/designs
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Outstanding problem-solving and trouble-shooting abilities
- Safety oriented
- Working knowledge of Dynascape
- Valid G Class Driver’s Licence