This position will be ultimately responsible for the overall maintenance and care of the companies’ tools, equipment and vehicular assets. Reporting directly to the VP of operations, this position will also take a leadership role in the yard and will ensure that all company policies and safety protocols are being followed by all staff.
As an Equipment Maintenance Manager, you are responsible for diagnosing, servicing, and repairing small engine-powered equipment. This may include mowers, snow blowers, tractors, and other small engine-powered vehicles along with performing preventative maintenance and minor repairs for the reminder of the Mountview Fleet.
This position is also responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of a yard. This includes overseeing the yard’s personnel, materials, and equipment and ensuring that the yard and its personnel adhere to all safety regulations.
Key Responsibilities of this Position:
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems and troubleshooting fundamentals
- Knowledge of electrical systems and troubleshooting fundamentals
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating deliveries, as well as coordinating with vendors.
- Adhere to all safety regulations, as well as ensuring that the yard is kept clean and organized.
- Responsible for performing routine maintenance on the yard
- Identify and diagnose problems with small engines, and have the ability to repair these problems
- Ability to use and maintain our asset tracking software.
- Schedule and perform routine maintenance of tools equipment and vehicles as necessary.
- Schedule and ensure that proper maintenance is performed by qualified 3rd party individuals when needed.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and vehicular assets
Please note that these duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and that you may be expected to perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities should the need arise.
- Post-secondary education
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to work autonomously
- Proven self-starter with good time management skills and able to multi-task
- Valid G driver’s license
- 2-3 years of experience
- Attention to detail
- May need to provide a trades certification
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour