At first glance, synthetic grass from Mountview Landscaping looks as naturally beautiful as real sod. It’s almost impossible for anyone to spot the difference. Upon closer inspection of the synthetic lawn, you’ll see it’s more than just “artificial grass.” It’s tough, durable, and gives your home or commercial business that lush, green, neatly manicured appearance without the maintenance.
FOR THE HOME
As a busy homeowner, you want to enjoy your downtime without the maintenance headaches.
Artificial turf achieves that for you in a variety of ways:
- No mowing, fertilizing, or other care required once its installed
- A synthetic lawn does not need to be watered
- No need to worry about brown spots or dead patches
- Will not become damaged due to flooding or pooling after heavy rains (perfect for sloped yards and landscape designs)
- Artificial grass always looks perfect
Synthetic grass is also safe for children and pets in the backyard because it’s:
- Completely independent of chemical and organic lawn care products
- Anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-allergenic
- Employees, customers, delivery agents walking on it
- Installing signage
- Incorporating landscape lighting into artificial turf
- Daycare play yards
- The very dry areas between sidewalks and buildings
- Dog runs at veterinary clinics
- Ideal for playground, recreational (i.e. golfing greens) or dog-run areas
- Can easily be installed on rooftop patios
- Ideal for apartment balconies
SYNTHETIC GRASS FOR BUSINESS
When it comes to your commercial business or condominium property, first impressions are critical. Yet, you don’t have the time to tackle ongoing grounds maintenance yourself.
Synthetic grass is incredibly versatile, which means it can handle any and all locations.
Synthetic grass also helps your bottom line:
- Save on watering and lawn care costs
- Won’t become damaged due to snow and ice management in winter
- Reduces risk of trips and falls due to uneven grass
- Keeps your property looking beautiful despite site specific concerns
PROFESSIONAL SYNTHETIC GRASS INSTALLATION
Should you decide to bring artificial turf to your residential or business location, the team at Mountview Landscaping will gladly install it for you.
We’ll make sure every piece is a perfect fit by taking time to account for things like: slopes, edges, and borders, soil compaction and mulch accumulation, aggregate application, precise seaming, infill requirements.
When finished, you’ll have a stunning, picture-perfect lawn that will stay that way for years and years to come.