Lawn Mower Operators report directly to, and take direction from the Mowing Supervisor. This role involves operating various pieces of equipment to provide professional mowing service to our clients, as well as operation of trucks and trailers to facilitate travel to and from our clients’ sites. Minor routine maintenance of all utilized equipment may also be required.
This is a full time, permanent role with seasonal variances. Winter responsibilities will include: Plowing, salting, shoveling and ice removal on a 24hr schedule.
This position offers a competitive hourly wage, with considerations made for additional training/certifications. In addition, the successful candidate will be offered a comprehensive benefits package as well as opportunity to participate in company-matched savings plan and ongoing paid training opportunities when available. We are a safe/positive working environment with opportunity for advancement with no seasonal layoffs.
- A willingness to work outdoors in all types of weather
- The ability to complete heavy or repetitive work
- Experience in operating a variety of mowing/trimming equipment
- Post Secondary education as well as a class G licence, and your own transportation
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Excellent references